Homosexuality is an enduring pattern of emotional, romantic, and/or sexual attraction to people of the same sex. MEN’S HEALTH helps men and women overcome homosexual tendencies through various treatments.
HOMOSEXUALITY IS A LEARNED BEHAVIOUR:
Homosexuals believe that they are born gay or lesbian however homosexuality is actually a learned behavior. It is influenced by a number of factors:
1. A disrupted family life in early years,
2. A lack of unconditional love on the part of either parent
3. A failure to identify with the same-sex parent.
CAUSES OF HOMOSEXUALITY:
The major causes of homosexuality include:
1. Fears of the opposite sex
2. Incest, or molestation.
3. Dominant mothers and weak fathers.
4. Demonic oppression: all of these may play a part in causing homosexuality.
COMPONENTS OF HOMOSEXUALITY:
To better understand the circumstances of the homosexual person seeking help, We have divided homosexuality into four components:
Individuals who do not feel comfortable in the presence of the opposite gender behave strangely in front of the people of the same sex. They are more inclined to behave with admiration towards the people of their own sex.
When a person is not satisfied with heterosexual orientation they reconstruct their sexual orientation towards the same sex.
Homosexual men are mostly inclined towards feminine psyches whereas homosexual women mostly identify themselves as masculine.
Lifestyle choices mostly result in homosexual inclinations.Boys who live mostly among girls and girls who live amongst men mostly have homosexual tendencies.
MENS HEALTH COUNSELLING AND MEDIATION:
We provide Gay and Lesbian specific counselling and mediation services. The issues of the Gay and Lesbian Community include things that most people experience in life that include:
1. Issues of exclusion,
4. lack of equality
MEN’S HEALTH Services include:
• Mediation and Family Dispute Resolution
• Individual Counselling
• Couple Therapy
• Family Therapy
• Coming Out Groups
• Parents of Gay and Lesbian young people and adults
• Therapeutic and Social Groups for Women
• Couples preparing to start a Family