Infertility in men refers to a low sperm production, abnormal sperm function or blockages that prevent the delivery of sperm. Most men feel frustrated and disappointed when they cannot help their partner conceive a child. The causes of male infertility rage from Illnesses to injuries to chronic health problems and most importantly lifestyle choices. MEN’S HEALTH will help you conceive a child through tries and tested infertility treatments. Nowadays up to fifteen percent of couples are infertile due to their hectic lifestyles or other problems. It means that they wanted to have a baby but could not conceive a child even after frequent unprotected sex. More than half of these cuples could not bear a child due to male infertility
A number of complications can cause male infertility including:
1. An inherited disorder
2. Hormonal imbalance
3. Dilated veins around the testicle
4. Blockage of sperm
Call us When You See These Signs:
1. Pain, swelling or a lump in the testicle area.
2. Repeated respiratory infections.
3. Inability to smell.
4. Abnormal breast growth (gynecomastia).
5. Decreased facial or body hair or other signs of a chromosomal or hormonal abnormality.
6. Low sperm count (fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen or a total sperm count of less than 39 million per ejaculate).
7. Poor sexual function I.e. difficult ejaculation or small volumes of fluid ejaculated,
8. Low sex drive
9. Difficulty in maintaining an erection (erectile dysfunction).
10. Have had groin, testicle, penis or scrotum surgery.